The main Hall of Pascaraymondo Suite Palace welcomes guests, when they wake up for breakfast, with sweet and savory typical products of the territory, selected with great care by the Carrozza family.
The Terrazzo is a terrace of striking beauty with a breathtaking view of the entire Gulf of Gallipoli dominated by the old lighthouse of the Island of Sant’Andrea. During summer, breakfast is served in this extraordinary setting. Sunbeds for sunbathing and stone benches for relaxation time are at guests’ disposal. The rooms are equipped with furnishings also suitable for exclusive aperitifs and light dinners.
The half-board service can be booked, with lunches or dinners served in the restaurant adjacent to the Palazzo.
Upon request, it is possible to provide a special room service with customized dinners for the most demanding guests.
Below is the complete list of the facility’s services:
• Snack bar
• Kettle (upon request)
• Wine/champagne (for a fee)
• Daily housekeeping
• Ironing service (for a fee)
• Dry cleaning (for a fee)
• Laundry Service (for a fee)
• Luggage deposit
• Air conditioning
• Room Service (for a fee)
• Family rooms available
• Baby-sitting Service (for a fee)
• Fax/photocopier (for a fee)
• Attended garage (for a fee)
• Airport/station shuttle service (for a fee)
• Bike rental (for a fee)
• Heating and air conditioning
• Linen and elegant courtesy kit in each suite
• Additional bed or cot (for a fee)
• Reception service for customer assistance
• Concierge Service
• Private check-in and check-out
• Guided walking tour (for a fee)